We're looking for a Back End developer who is interested in joining our growing project. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Produce clean, elegant, maintainable, robust, and well-tested code
- Work with cloud Architects, Applications team to develop high-performance and robust services or applications that interact with - Google Cloud technologies like Dataflow, BigQuery, Cloud Spanner, BigTable.
- Present and Communicate (written and oral) architectural details within the team and across the company.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Extensive experience with the SDLC developing scalable, optimized, and high-quality production software.
- Deep understanding of Java, JVM, experience with Scala preferred.
- Extensive experience developing shared libraries for Java and/or Scala.
- Experience developing services using native cloud technologies on cloud platforms (GCP Preferred, AWS, Azure).
- Experience developing streaming and batch processing with technologies such as Spark, Flink, or Dataflow
- Experience with GCP technologies such as BigQuery, or Cloud Spanner, Big Table, noSQL
- Experience with data transformations and API data access
- Experience with indexing, SQL, query optimization
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics (Nasdaq:GDYN) is a digital-native technology services provider that accelerates growth and bolsters competitive advantage for Fortune 1000 companies. Grid Dynamics provides digital transformation consulting and implementation services in omnichannel customer experience, big data analytics, search, artificial intelligence, cloud migration, and application modernization. Grid Dynamics achieves high speed-to-market, quality, and efficiency by using technology accelerators, an agile delivery culture, and its pool of global engineering talent. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, UK, Netherlands, Mexico, and Central and Eastern Europe.