We are seeking a strong UX Designer who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse, Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and Delivery, etc.
- Enhancing UX.
- Designing UX/UI desktop / mobile applications.
- Experience in conducting user studies and user interviews, collecting user feedback, proposing wireframes, prototypes and visual designs based on all of the above.
- Interaction design.
- A/B testing, Usability testing.
- Materials preparation for implementation; experience in working closely with engineering teams and customer organizations.
- Have practical experience from 5 years.
- Be a creative person, aligned with a good style and trends.
- Have an ability to analyze and structure data. Experience in complex data visualization, dashboards creation. The ideal candidate will have experience designing dashboards that allow operations, reporting, planning, and forecasting of business services.
- Listen and perceive views of colleagues and clients.
- Be able to explain and reason your decision.
- Be attentive to details and quality.
- Perceive criticism as a constructive element for improving results.
- Have an experience with Paper and pencil, boards, stickers etc.
- Experience in Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.