We are seeking a strong DevOps who is motivated, result oriented and dedicated individuals with strong
analytical skills who work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision to be responsible for the
quality of a highly scalable and distributed platform.
You will be working as a key member of this collaborative team with a group of experts recognized around
the world. This is an excellent opportunity to play a role as a key contributor in creating the next
generation of network-centric distributed and scalable architectures.
We work with bleeding-edge technologies, including J2EE, in-memory data grids such as Oracle
Coherence, NoSQL databases such as Apache Cassandra, automated testing tools such as Fitnesse,
Selenium WebDriver, built in-house Jagger performance measurement tool, Continuous Integration, and
● Develop solution for automated deployment and CI/CD pipelines; manage the LLE Environment
● Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms
● Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous
integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
● Consulting of developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization,
network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
● Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
● Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
● Opportunity to work on enhancing the architectural blueprint for Automated software factory
● Cloud - GCP / AWS
● Ansible / Terraform / Python / Bash
● Jenkins CI
● Hands-on experience with pipelines as a code, JenkinsFiles, ability to write and maintain
Terraform manifests, Ansible playbooks, bash scripts, debug Openshift and GCP issues
● Network / Unix knowledge is essential on Competent level
● Being available for on-call support and overtime work is mandatory for this position!
● Understanding of general programming concepts; java programming knowledge is preferred
● Familiarity with agile/ scrum
● Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
● Good communication skills