Legal Operations Specialist
We are looking for Legal Operations Specialist with experience in international corporate & company law practice to join Legal Operations Team. You will become a part of the Global Legal Operations Team. You will work closely with Legal Operations Team Manager, other internal Departments, and external consultants from different countries.
- Supporting company's registrations (applications, federal and foreign forms, reports) as required in accordance with applicable law;
- Assistance with the establishment of new companies, opening bank accounts, M&A, and changes in company group structure;
- Assistance with collecting applicable corporate information and documentation for business insurance policies, vendor forms and questionaries, audits, and due diligence;
- Assistance with other international projects Legal operations team is leading or involved in (Contract management, compliance, TMs registrations, and new locations).
- Minimum of 3 years in corporate practice (local and international) / legal consulting/ experience in IT business consulting
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research methods, and business organization structures.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and exercise discretion and good judgment
- Comprehensive knowledge of general corporate business practices, accounting, and finance principles.
- Able to advise and interact with all levels of management
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in using spreadsheets and Microsoft Word, easy learning
- Proficient in the English language
- Master’s degree in Law is required. International law degree and certifications are preferred
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated Legal Operation team under the supervision of a mentor
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Social package - in accordance with a local office benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, Mexico, UK, India, and other countries, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.