Senior Big Data Engineer (with Scala, Spark, and SQL)
We are looking for a Senior BigData Engineer in Poland!
The project involves the development and maintenance of data pipelines and showcases for business payment instruments based on clickstream data. Tasks include analysing data from various sources, writing tests, and developing architecture and design documentation.
The client is a big famous tech company. You will be a part of the team, that delivers analytical capabilities to its stakeholders, empowering them to make informed decisions in the payment domain.
- Good experience and knowledge of SQL: Optimisation and analytical functions
- Experience with Scala: knowledge of fundamental data structures, functional programming, and Spark application development
- Hands-on experience with Spark: Deep understanding of the framework’s working
- At least one year of experience with Airflow
- Good English communication skills, as this role requires direct interaction with the business
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 1000 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Founded in 2006, Grid Dynamics is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices across the US, Mexico, UK, Netherlands, Switzerland, India, and Central and Eastern Europe.
Join us and prepare to grow!