Sr. Stock Plan Administrator
We are seeking a Stock Plan Administrator to join our global team. The Stock Plan Administrator is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day administration of all aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock options, restricted and performance stock units.
- Day-to-day administration of all aspects of the company’s equity compensation plans, including stock option exercises, RSU and Performance Awards releases.
- Perform all administrative duties associated with all new stock grants, terminations, RSU/PSU releases, and stock option exercises including, all necessary reporting requirements to the broker, transfer agent, payroll, tax, and finance departments.
- Processing and tracking of Company’s 10b5-1 transactions.
- Ensure all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plans from which they are granted
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures, and compliant with international & US tax withholding/reporting requirements
- Point of contact for all employee questions. Provide excellent customer service in responding to employee inquiries regarding E*TRADE account information/navigation, stock option exercises, restricted stock vesting, and other frequently asked questions
- Provide reporting relating to all stock plan transactions. Create daily, monthly, quarterly and fiscal reports for the payroll, tax, and finance departments and the Board of Directors.
- Work with and provide documentation to external auditors in connection with quarterly and annual audits.
- Track outstanding and treasury shares and reconcile the numbers against transfer agent reports on a monthly basis. Create and deliver reports for data analysis relating to stock plans.
- Present Stock Option material during new hire orientations. Help develop materials and communications to assist with employee education.
- Manage company insider trading policy including auditing trades by senior executives and preparation of electronic filing of insider trades with the SEC. Provide stock information for SEC Forms and Filings - 10Q, 10K and Proxy Statement, etc. Assist in proxy preparation and D&O questionnaires.
- Assist with creation/audit of monthly grant package and new grant agreements.
- Process owner for key transactions (RSU vesting, Dividend, Blackout, etc.) - ensuring end-to-end success for each event.
- Work with internal/external business partners to ensure uninterrupted service for key data feeds, processes, and internal applications necessary to the Stock team.
- Handle other projects at the direction of the Manager.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in Stock Administration or Compensation for a large, multi-national, publicly traded company
- Deep knowledge and experience with all facets of Equity Edge Online & E*TRADE's Stock Plans platform is required
- Outstanding analytical, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Detail-oriented, business-friendly team player with an ability to accommodate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience handling US and foreign tax issues relating to equity compensation
- Experience with SOX compliance; adherence to all organizational policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in finance or accounting strongly preferred
- Minimum completion of Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Level 2; full designation (Level 3) preferred.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
NB: Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers.
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.