Software Engineer with Angular
Our client is one of the largest wealth management institutions in the US. The company provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies that engage primarily in investment and financial planning. This is a company with an impressive history and outstanding financial results. Founded in 1962 it now has approximately $1.26 trillion in client assets. Utilising their financial expertise and modern technologies more than 8,000 financial advisors have been helping people to achieve their dreams - support their families, grow their businesses, improve their communities.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with AWS and Angular skills to help our team move client’s applications to the AWS. The goal of the Practice Center project is development of web-based applications to provide visibility into revenue and assets data sets across the organization hierarchy. This is an opportunity to join an innovation-driven international team and bring significant value to the big enterprise organisation in the financial domain.
You will be working closely with the business analyst and the backend development team to implement features of the application’s UI using Angular framework and to integrate them into the end-to-end solution. The role also implies research and discovery related to migration of the app to the AWS cloud.
- Tech analysis of the low level requirements for the new features, decomposition of the requirements to executable work items;
- Estimation of the work items complexity. Participation in planning sessions;
- Development of the data contracts in close cooperation with the backend development team;
- Writing clean modular code for the new UI components. Integrate the UI components into the end-to-end solution;
- Provide test coverage;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Technical research and discovery;
- Preparation of tech documentation;
- Participation in demo sessions with stakeholders;
- Contribution to the internal development framework.
- Solid experience with Angular 2+;
- Solid experience with HTML and CSS;
- Experience with UI build tools;
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems;
- Good communication skills and technical English;
- Excellent problem solving skills, proactivity and intellectual curiosity;
- Practical experience in AWS.