Property Marketing Manager
The Green Cities Company is seeking a creative, performance-minded Property Marketing Manager. This team member will report to the Director of Property Marketing and will play an essential role in executing on our ambitious marketing, leasing, and resident engagement goals across our full portfolio of residential properties. This person will be responsible for maintaining all property websites to keep imagery and specials fresh, developing and deploying thoughtful content to support leasing initiatives and promotions, partnering with site level team members on programming and routine marketing audits and functions, and more. The ideal candidate is a cross-functional marketer, with an eye for detail, and is comfortable managing a wide range of initiatives simultaneously.
● Craft, build and publish content to support digital marketing campaigns across all channels (newsletters, Craigslist, digital advertising, web, etc).
● Own all property websites, ensuring they feature up-to-date and accurate information
● Partner with Property Management teams to develop thoughtful event and programming calendars, then generate promotional materials (signage, e-blasts, resident portal, etc) to communicate these programs to residents and prospects.
● Oversee social media channels, both creating engaging, original content and partnering with selected vendors
● Read and respond to all online reviews received by our West Coast properties (includes Yelp, Google My Business, and Facebook).
● Partner with property teams to ensure 24/7 accuracy and freshness of information across all marketing channels (Internet Listings, Property Websites, Social Media, etc)
● Work with vendors to source and order materials for promotional events, resident move-in gifts, etc.
● General support of Property Marketing function
● 2+ years of Marketing experience
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to manage several deadline-driven projects simultaneously
● Aptitude for and eagerness to learn and embrace new technology
● Organized, self-motivated team player
● Experience developing social media content for a brand
● Familiarity with multifamily technology platforms such as Yardi, RentCafe, Modern Message, etc, or marketing technologies such as Wordpress, Squarespace, Mailchimp, etc.
● Design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva)
● Knowledge of the multifamily real estate industry
This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Property Marketing. This role will be remote while Covid-19 restrictions are in place, however the role will be onsite at our Portland, Oregon office once public health officials deem it safe to return to an office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About The Green Cities Company
The Green Cities Company (formerly Gerding Edlen) has driven innovation in real estate investment management for over a decade through the confluence of environmental, social and investment value. With this forward-thinking strategy and fully integrated in-house expertise, the firm acquires, manages, and develops office, mixed-use and multi-family assets. Deep experience in select U.S. markets, combined with meaningful attention to ESG considerations, positions The Green Cities Company for enhanced tenant retention and superior operations. This differentiated approach, along with disciplined risk management, encompasses the environmental footprint of an asset, the diversity and inclusivity of its community, and the wellbeing and fulfillment of its occupants and neighbors. Each member of the team is dedicated to a resilient investment portfolio that yields results to the firm’s investors, employees, tenants, and communities. Green Investing, Redefined.
To apply, please submit a resume. While it is not required, a writing sample is strongly encouraged for consideration.