Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be systematic – You understand that having a systematic approach to frontend development stops you from having to constantly reinvent the wheel – even if it’s only our wheel. We aim to keep unnecessary work to a minimum and thrive on eliminating waste.
- Build beautiful user interfaces – You make our users enjoy our content in an intuitive way. You’re the translator between our users and our data.
- You and the team - Seek and take on responsibility and make smart decisions yourself. You’re an excellent problem solver and a mastermind in critical thinking. This helps you to participate in cross-functional discussions and be involved from feature ideation to experiment review. You are a team player and enjoy working with people.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Play Champions League – You need to lever your knowledge to create a winning team. Extract every inch of potential, together. The team is responsible for its success. Know your role, apply discipline and innovate ways to keep us, and you, at the top of the game.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.