WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Translate the physical into the virtual – Meeting our customers’ specific needs is at the heart of what we do. You’ll use databases to solve the needs of our customers and make sure we have fast and scalable systems in place. Your expertise: Proficient in designing, building and maintaining relational databases.
- Focus on core domain – You have proven experience using AWS or Google Cloud. You’ll apply this to building software that helps us focus our energy where it is needed most. The more efficient we can operate, the better the experience for everyone. And that’s down to you.
- Communication via APIs – Great communication is fundamental to game-changing programming. REST comes as second nature to you and is key to you communicating effectively with your team. You’re expected to solve problems with Domain Driven Design.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Play Champions League – You need to lever your knowledge to create a winning team. Extract every inch of potential, together. The team is responsible for its success. Know your role, apply discipline and innovate ways to keep us, and you, at the top of the game.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.