Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Fluent German language skills are mandatory for this position.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze, organize, create – With a high level of analytical understanding, you can analyze engagement rates, video watch time, follower increase and leads – and then make decisions based on this data. You’re focussed on reaching KPIs and are talented at organizing content creation.
- Balance organization and creativity – As well as organizing content creation, you’ll also be responsible for the creative input too. You’ll need to develop logic, strategy, and concepts and then lead the team in successfully implementing the best ideas.
- Understand the community – Your heart beats for the community and you know which content is best received by the Business Factory target group – and you’ll create this to build a large community. You’ll then maintain communication with the community on all social media channels (organic), via the newsletter and the community platform. Your German and English skills are required here.
- Show influencer potential – Being the owner of a successful social media account or blog, or with professional experience as a social media or content manager, you’ll impress us with examples of successful channels, campaigns or postings that you have already pushed.
- Don’t just say, do – You have great ideas and can communicate these to your team. But ideas without action are just ideas. You place great expectations on yourself and on achieving the goals we set ourselves – and you lead by example, implementing creativity.
- Be the linchpin – With a proven background in content marketing, you will connect content, with product, with effective social media to help get the most out of the Business Factory social media channels. In close cooperation with product management and online marketing, you will develop creative ideas for the individual campaigns and be responsible for editorial planning, implementation, organization, publication, and evaluation.
- Understand branding – Great branding is fundamental to what we do. You love branding and will ensure we stay on-brand with all our content marketing. As well as visual elements, this will also mean talking in our agreed Tone of Voice in all communication.
- Be bold, be active – Introverts need not apply! You need to love communication, love people and be ready to put yourself out there. You’ll present at all Business Factory events, exchanging ideas with and interviewing speakers and the community – and then turning this into content for our social media channels.