Senior Data Engineer (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Structure our data – As we help people to grow, we want to leverage our data to bring the best customer experience. Structure brings meaning to everything, and you will be the Architect of that meaning.
- Bring it all together - We do not reinvent the wheel, so we use all kinds of software to help our business model. With the distribution of services, we need a single point of truth. You bring it all together because you’ve already done this successfully several times.
- Make Insights tangible - If you cannot measure, you cannot manage it. We want you to help us validate our hypothesis based on data. As we are working as a collective we need the insights to be broadcasted to everyone to make the best decisions possible.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will micro-manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Play Champions League – You need to lever your knowledge to create a winning team. Extract every inch of potential, together. The team is responsible for its success. As a part of the Finance/BI team, you know your role and innovate ways to keep us, and you, at the top of the game.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.