Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Growth – You have successfully completed your studies in business administration/MBA at a renowned university (Harvard, WHU, or similar). You love new ideas and to improve the status quo. You will work to improve the future of Gedankentanken in dedicated projects. Challenging new ideas or old business patterns is part of that process.
- You are a fast thinker – Business development means to understand all the different parts of the company to improve them. The projects will be in completely different departments and fields why you need to adapt to them very fast. That’s easy for you because you have an above-average understanding of key business & financial figures and a broad knowledge in business models and market researches.
- Support the business development team – With your work experience in one of the leading global management consultancies at international level, you’re will build new strategies for the company and execute strategic projects with our experienced business development Team. With your above-average analytical and conceptual skills your master the upcoming daily challenges.
- Own your own projects – You bring a lot of experience in project management. You take pride in the work you do and will have the chance to manage your own projects. There will be expectations and you’ll be judged by successful projects, but you shouldn’t fear failure – you’re here to learn as well and it’s all part of the challenge.
- Dive in deep – You’re not the kind of person to just turn up and wait to be told what to do. You’ll arrive packed full of enthusiasm and hunger and immerse yourself in your work on a daily basis. It’s pretty simple: the more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
If you’re a positive monster who’s hungry to drive personal and professional growth, get in touch now. It could be the best thing that happened to both of us.