Head of Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead a winning team – Your team will be bursting at the seams with creativity and jam-packed with highly-talented, individual and unique personalities. It’s your job to ensure all these superstars play together as one unit and achieve one joint goal: being the best in its class. This will require exemplary leadership, communication and people-management skills: are you Champions League material?
- Drive traffic to our sites – Using the latest hacks and trends, one of your main duties will be to control all paid and directly measurable online marketing channels (SEA, Retargeting, Paid Social, Programmatic, Performance Display, Affiliate). You’ll be responsible for optimizing the conversion of our online journeys based on customer & analytics insights and ongoing A/B tests. Data and technology driven you increase the efficiency of all performance marketing channels and optimize the online customer journey off-page to on-page.
- Cooperate with our brands – In close cooperation with Content & Brand Marketing and the Digital Technology & Analytics team, you’ll continuously optimize our performance marketing strategy. Together with marketing colleagues from our brands, you’ll define our top goals based on Objectives and Key Results and define overarching topics.
- Live numbers, love people – It’s quite a rare combination: someone who’s extremely analytical and data driven on one hand and a skilled communicator on the other. People see you as a supercomputer – they’re in awe of your ability to understand and analyse numbers. But the love you as a superhuman too. You’re friendly, empathetic and you’re great at motivating people too. A real inspiration.
- Love digital, love technology – You’re a data-driven decision maker with at least 5 years’ experience leading talented teams. Plus you’ve got a passion for the latest technologies, customer-oriented UX and efficient marketing channels. Now combine all this with extensive experience in B2C, continuing education or e-commerce and business-level English skills and send us your application.