Digital Product Manager (m/f/d)
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop the product vision on the basis of our customers needs – You drive the digital product vision of Greator Coaching in close coordination with all responsible stakeholders in the company. You develop a strong understanding of the relevant customer problems and translate them into product features and processes with high value for the customer. Your English and German skills are excellent.
- Drive the process automatisation – You develop and optimize automated and customer-centric processes which you implement in standard tools - on your own or together with our development team.
- You optimize our content – On the basis of customer feedback, you check the content offered by your products and optimize it for the customer in order to support him in his own further development and transformation.
- You are an interface for stakeholders in our company – You manage stakeholder expectations regarding product requirements, status and challenges. In cooperation with the marketing team, sales team, relationship management and other stakeholders you are responsible for marketing your products and support the roll-out and use of new releases.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will micro-manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.