Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/d) - Germany
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them. Furthermore you speak fluent German and very good English.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Test and analyze the latest social media hacks – Hello Social Media addict. You never leave the house without your mobile phone and always know the latest trends and changes in algorithms. Based on your analysis of in-depth monitoring, you will recommend action for the team to take across all channels. You’ve already been doing this for years in a corporate, international environment.
- Optimize strategy and content based on meaningful KPIs – You have the perfect combination of creative and analytical skills. You understand what individual figures say about the success of a channel. You also come up with crazy ideas on how to improve our content and channels. Most of your time is spent using analytic tools.
- Generate leads through social media channels – Turn fans into customers. You know the best strategies and operational measures to turn our fans into customers/leads. You apply them on a daily basis and optimize them in real time. You’ll bring with you proven success in lead generation. And a hunger to achieve more.
- Offer operational support to social media channels – You’ll get hands-on putting the theory into practice directly in the channels. You’re already highly experienced in creating posts using the usual publishing tools. You love to get your projects done and work operationally to ensure the success of campaigns.
- Make our team the international social media pioneer – You need to THINK BIG. Our mission is simple: We want to be the best social media experts and the first international point of contact for personal development on all social media channels. Are you ready to become the best in the field? Come and be that person with us.
- Communicate clearly across all channels – Through our social media platforms you test and manage content for our growing community in Germany and furthermore work on a strategy for the international market. Your English and German skills are required here.