Chief People & Culture Officer (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Transform our goals into a successful HR strategy – The foundation of your success story is the focus on our human capital and our culture. With your strategic expertise and experience in global HR projects, your mission is to constantly improve this success and implement it into our strategy.
- Gain and keep A-Players – We think big. Very big. Having already recruited large teams, you’ll be at the forefront of us doubling our staff in the coming months. We are right now 120 top talents connected by our core values and vision but this is just the beginning.
- Design a future-oriented digital HR department – You’ll come with a proven digital background from a game-changing company. You will be able to leverage on the workforce of our 7 HR-Employees. And you’ll grow and improve the best team to drive the continuous improvement and development of processes, structures and systems.
- Lead HR development – Our purpose is self-realization. And not only for our customers. You have the ability to spot potential and nurture it. As our CPCO, you will actively support our employees at every level of growing beyond themselves and their abilities. Therefore, you have the freedom to build new structures, new guidelines and new positions.
- Create a data-driven department – You love people but you’re also great with numbers. Creating and analyzing relevant KPIs is something you can do in your sleep and you’ll go above and beyond to reach and track them.
- Win the Great Place to Work Award 2021 – As our Great Place to Work award shows, we’re Germany’s No. 1 employer in 2019 (50-100 employees). As our CPCO, it's your job to make Greator win again next year – but in the 100-500 category of course.