UI Designer (m/f/d)
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re like us: a positive monster. We’re not just giving you a job, we’re inviting you into our community. That's why it's important for you to fit into our team. We already assume you’re a qualified professional and you’re passionate about what you do. You love taking responsibility and are good at balancing priorities. You’re happy to go on a journey that takes you out of your comfort zone. You love to challenge the status quo and are constantly coming up with big ideas. You will sometimes need to find quick solutions. And most importantly, you’re an inspiring human being who likes to be surrounded by them.
Ask yourself honestly: does this sound like you? If so, read on.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Master your toolbox – See yourself as a passionate, skilled craftsperson. You’ll need to use your expertise to co-create, improve and implement design concepts. You are used to translating wire frames and user journeys into high end designs. With your skills using the most common design tools such as Adobe CC, Sketch and Figma or other prototyping tools, you are able to effectively communicate your ideas and visions.
- Rock the team – You’ll have a long history of working in agile teams. You are able to communicate your ideas and collaborate closely within the design team and outside of it, with developers, copywriters, UX designers, marketers and other departments. You support your team in brainstorming sessions and are flexible doing cross-channel work for other departments: social media content, creative advertising, print designs and merchandise.
- Live an agile mindset – You’ll do more than just follow orders. You’ll be one of many brains looking at complex tasks. Working with a variety of values and frameworks, you and your team will micro-manage itself. Good communication skills are a must; an ego isn’t.
- Play Champions League – You are curious and always up to date about newest tools and design trends to actively be a part of a winning team. Extract every inch of potential, together. The team is responsible for its success. Know your role, apply discipline and innovate ways to keep us, and yourself, at the top of the game.
- Personal and professional development – You’re passionate about personal and professional development. Not only do you want to help customers take their lives to the next level, you also want the same for yourself. You never want to stop learning.