Motion Industries' Belt Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing and installing conveyor belts or repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Install, splice, and repair conveyor belts at the customers' locations
- Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in conveyor belt splicing, repair, installation, and mechanical repair
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance required
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver's License is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.