Braas Company, a division of Motion Industries, seeks an experienced E-commerce Specialist to assist in growing sales and promoting Braas by managing the e-commerce site. This person will promote the Braas Company through positive leadership and knowledge of the company in terms of products, services, history, and the mission, vision and values of the company. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This position is located in the Eden Prairie, MN office.
- Identify key deliverables required for system functionality.
- Manage user and system issues, working to constantly improve processes and system tools for the benefit of Internal and External users.
- Maintain e-commerce content through coordination of vendors, suppliers and internal resources.
- Build systems/processes required to integrate e-commerce solution into existing workflow processes.
- Act as internal champion for system (e-commerce and CRM), promoting the tools and providing training and implementation tools for customers and employees.
- Identify and implement needs of e-commerce system to drive customer demand.
- Develop systems that increase productivity of existing sales channel by creating on-line workflows and systems (e.g. product configuration tools, customer self-service tools etc.)
- Optimize e-commerce system efficacy in capturing revenue and improving customer service levels.
- Expand e-commerce system by understanding our customer demands and the capabilities of competitive or complementary e-commerce systems.
- Effectively report e-commerce system efficacy and metrics on a regular basis.
- Assisting and providing administrative back-up support as needed.
- Bachelors in business, marketing, IT or communication.
- Five (5) years prior experience in marketing in the Industrial Automation or related field; prior marketing project management experience, prior experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent technical writing and grammar skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Adobe, Photoshop, Digital Photography, design packages, Illustrator, and computer literate in, or capable of learning, CRM and ERP software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.