At Motion Industries, our eBusiness Analysts work as a liaison between corporate customer and IT to relay requirements for integrations, test and document eBusiness integrations. Motion offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Gather requirement for eBusiness integrations and communicate requirements to the developer
- Punchout catalog support and troubleshooting
- Partnership with customers to identify information and business process enhancement needs
- Support departmental programs through research and presentation development
- Provide webcast training to customers both internal and external
- Bachelor's degree and/or three years eBusiness experience
- Experience with eCOS preferred but not required
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact/communicate with co-workers, and internal/external customers
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks
- Strong project-management skills with ability to prioritize
- Ability to effectively communicate information/training material in written and verbal format
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.