Repair & Service Branch Manager
Our Repair & Service Branch Manager will lead, direct, and coordinate the activities of repair work group in providing repair and reconditioning services to customers throughout South Florida (Stuart to Key West to Belle Glade). Growing business and expanding into a premiere field service provider. Establishing exchange programs where applicable. Providing positive leadership and directions in order to position the facility as a state of the art repair operation. Interacting seamlessly with outside sales in order to provide a stellar customer experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and evaluate customer repairs including parts and labor, prepare estimated costs, monitor and maintain proper inventory levels in order to execute timely repairs.
- Review Repair Technician estimates on all invoices.
- Assess and schedule the repair work to be completed, provide necessary training and performance evaluation, make hiring and termination recommendations, set goals and measures for repair team, and maintain structure to provide continuous team growth.
- Provide technical knowledge for team members.
- Implement efficient pick up and delivery routes.
- Promote and enforce adherence to safety guidelines and proper use of safety equipment.
- Assess market conditions.
- Formulate objectives, policies and programs designed to achieve maximum sales volume and profit goals. Analyze and prepare sales forecasts and reports.
- Review and audit expense reports.
- Prepare and administer sales budgets.
- Obtain and allocate resources as required.
- Evaluate and recommend customer pricing.
- Coordinate with sales to prepare proposals on competitive situations.
- Prioritize workload with available manpower.
- Identify new Customers working effectively thru sales Team. Maintain proper service levels. Interact with vendors to review performance and evaluate potential new vendors.
Requirements/ Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BA/BS in related field preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in fluid power repair.
- 4-6 years supervisory experience.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Word, Outlook, Excel, and Internet
- Fluid power systems and components
- Tools/machinery and processes utilized in a hydraulic repair environment
- Rebuild any hydraulic system component
- Operate hydraulic test stand
- Train and supervise subordinates
- Accurate, dependable, self motivated
- Make independent decisions
- Determine and control OT requirements and needs
- Achieve sales and financial Goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.