Talent Acquisition Consultant
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our Hiring Managers with the responsibility of building strong relationships with them and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in a timely fashion. Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
- Must have the ability to source candidates on social networks and niche platforms.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
- Ability to qualify candidates via in-depth interviews, presents best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making and placement of successful candidates.
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships across boundaries, interacting and consulting with all levels of the organization.
- Manage communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
- Present Motion Industries in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drive the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process.
- Uses best practices and systems to improve service delivery for recruiting.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience required..
- 5+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience. Proven success in an agency, search firm environment and/or full life cycle recruiting role.
- Minimum two (2) years of recruiting experience in the information technology sector.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients' functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active).
- Experience in a high pressure, urgent recruiting environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills - organizational, follow-up and attention to detail.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- A positive attitude, flexibility and resilience facing multiple demands and shifting priorities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.