Sr. Financial Analyst - Technical Accounting
Summary Job Description
- Perform and document technical accounting research related to complex transactions at the Company’s subsidiaries.
- Perform and document quarterly/annual controls.
- Support the Technical Accounting and Research department with other ad hoc research, analysis, and documentation.
- Assist with quarterly and annual financial reporting for the company.
- Reports to Technical Accounting Manager.
- Provides technical accounting review and support to the company’s subsidiaries to ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Ad hoc technical accounting tasks/memos.
- Support certain quarterly and year-end financial reporting responsibilities.
- Promotes teamwork between finance groups and departments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of related experience (Big 4 experience preferred)
- Supervisory experience
- CPA or pursuing certification (recommended, but not required)
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills, especially with Excel
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.