Team Lead Stockroom
NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an energetic and experienced Stockroom Supervisor to join our growing team.
Primary responsibilities include: Manage all daily activities in the Distribution Center Stockroom, including incoming freight, stocking, pulling, packing and shipping of that freight.
- Build, guide and develop an engaged and high performance stockroom team
- Work with customers, NAPA store owners and district stores to overcome obstacles and provide top levels of service
- Strive to achieve quotas for sales, fill rate, employee productivity, accuracy rate and expense levels
- Focus on continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Inspect, protect and maintain company facilities, equipment, vehicles and all other assets
- Display pride in leading a stockroom recognized for safety and cleanliness
- Coordinate the assignments of picking team in order to complete stock orders by end of day.
- Coordinate the scheduling of picking special orders (JOEI, classification, will-call, plan-o-gram, promotional, etc.)
- Train new pickers.
- Assist in picking each day.
- Assist in other stock room tasks as assigned by Stockroom Manager and Assistant Stockroom Manager.
- Warehouse/Logistics experience
- Previous managerial experience
- Confident leader and decision maker demonstrating fairness in all customer and employee interactions
- Effective communicator remaining calm, cool and collected under pressure
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Motivated to train and learn Strong multi-tasking, prioritization, analytical and creative problem solving skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.