Senior Manager, Digital Analytics
This role provides a unique opportunity for a skilled and experienced digital data architect to help the digital analytics practice across a global digital business within Genuine Parts Company (GPC). Based in Atlanta, the Sr. Manager - Digital Analytics will be a key driver in the Digital Center of Excellence, reporting to the Sr. Director, Digital Analytics. This leadership role will contribute to the GPC enterprise vision for digital analytics and oversee the implementation of the strategy that ultimately drives sustainable growth in GPC subsidiaries.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a leader in digital analytics spanning all digital channels including web, mobile, social and email.
- Drive digital analytics initiatives across all digital retail and B2B channels.
- Individual and team leadership for helping develop and manage measurement benchmarks and goals for channel success, marketing and merchandizing initiatives.
- Lead, develop, and mentor analytics team members to support ongoing Digital initiatives across multiple subsidiaries within the GPC Enterprise.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify necessary data analytics needs for ongoing initiatives and campaigns.
- Produce and present analysis and recommendations for Digital Leadership Team and other key stakeholders to increase e-commerce traffic, conversion, and revenue.
- Drive development of presentations used for publishing KPIs and analysis to Digital Leadership Team and Executive Sponsorship.
- Collaborate with data analysts and other business intelligence personnel to design, develop, and support ongoing data and analytics dashboards across a variety of data sources for the digital channels.
- Analyze performance based on customer and product segmentation and develop segmentation approaches for customers and prospects.
- Ensure key performance data is captured across all digital touch points and marketing channels in order to provide actionable insights that drive increased performance and revenue.
- Collect metrics, generate reports, and develop presentation materials to demonstrate achievement of departmental goals and objectives.
- Provide support for ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Manage tools and technology required within the enterprise to provide the analytics services.
- Manage data gathering across a variety of platforms including:
- Adobe Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Adobe DTM
- Email delivery & analytics
- Social media analytics tools
- Qualitative customer feedback tools including OpinionLab
- E-Commerce data
- CRM data
- Product Search data
Other Responsibilities include:
- Participate as a leader in the GPC Digital Center of Excellence. This group provides digital leadership, governance and program management, research, evangelization, resources, strategic and operational support, and infrastructure for a variety of digital capabilities (e.g. eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Program Management, Analytics, and overall Solution Development) delivered through a combination of internal and external resources.
- Drive digital analytics best practices and standards within the organization, including dashboards, reporting, and KPIs.
- Drive the standardization and consolidation of digital vendors and tools across the enterprise. Help with the selection of new tools and vendors.
- Work with web application teams to ensure proper design and development is in place to support data tracking and aggregation within Adobe Analytics
- Work with the team responsible for Digital Marketing and the day-to-day business operations across the channels, and drive profitable growth in key performance indicators (e.g. ROI, customer acquisition/retention, traffic, goal conversion, end action rate, keyword performance, cost per lead, customer lifetime value/profitability, social interactions).
- Participate in establishing a multi-channel customer experience management competency that allows us to better understand our customers’ behaviors, goals, needs, and sentiments at each touch point and identify areas for improvement moving forward based on data-driven research-centric point of view to the enterprise.
- Rigorously monitor competitor activities and industry trends in order to take preemptive and responsive actions as appropriate.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to deliver a more data-driven approach to strategic development, identification of success measures, and effective analysis or results.
- Establish a test and learn culture, implement the capability, and organize teams and projects around the concept
- Validate and revise as necessary current digital standards and policies. Ensure compliance and recommend changes to corporate and industry standards and policies.
- Five plus years of broad B2B and B2C digital analytics experience in a large global enterprise environment with multiple subsidiaries and a proven track record of delivering business growth.
- Five plus years of industry experience in the automotive parts, industrial parts, office products and/or electrical materials industries a plus.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a highly matrixed environment with competing priorities.
- Experience with a variety of digital software packages for ecommerce, content management, analytics, testing and optimization, CRM and others.
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Detailed working knowledge of digital leading practices along with the specific knowledge of ecommerce, mobile, digital marketing, and analytics solutions.
- Strong blend of commercial and technical skills with the ability to synthesize relevant information and make key decisions.
- Senior Project/Program management expertise including planning, estimation, issue and risk management, executive stakeholder communication, change management, and delivery management.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment with distributed development activities.
- Strong understanding of the design and architecture of ecommerce and high transaction volume systems.
- Proven ability to develop a clear and concise business case and to deliver results through collaboration.
- Proficiency with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Qlik) highly preferred.
- Experience with Splunk or similar data aggregation tools desirable.
- Experience with statistical software tools (Azure ML, SPSS, SAS) and relevant languages (SQL, Python, R) desirable.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.