Delivery Drivers are key members of our team. The driver is responsible for preparing, loading/unloading and delivering merchandise to customers. The driver is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure timely deliveries to customers
- Maintain an accurate detailed delivery log
- Assist warehouse employees in preparing items for delivery, including packing products and sorting delivery items by route
- May assist with restocking shelves
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to earn safety certifications for specific customers
- Cleaning and maintenance functions of delivery vehicle
- Adhere to all safety rules
- Proper handling and filing of customer picking tickets, driver load sheets, bills of lading and other associated paperwork
- Provide courteous, efficient and professional service in dealing with customers
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- At least 18 years old
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous driving experience preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.