Branch Operations Support Specialist
Are you looking to work with people in a team environment, with the opportunity to problem solve and help others learn? If you are teachable and able to work independently, the branch operations support team at Motion Industries may be the perfect fit for you. Motion Industries is a rapidly growing multi-national company with over 550 locations in North America. As a part of the Branch Operations Support Group you will work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, providing training and support to our network of branch locations. Additionally, branch operations support specialists represent the branches to the various corporate departments within the company. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package that includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Assist the sales operations teams through training and assuring they are equipped with up to date system tools and processes
- Provide on-site support to new branches and new managers
- Facilitate interactions between the field organization and corporate departments as needed
- Augment internal support activities with next-level expertise
- Develop action plans to address challenges and solutions for branch locations
- Create presentations for comprehensive training programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must Be Customer Oriented
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Some college or certifications helpful, but not required
- Motion Industries' branch experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.