Perform routine and ongoing maintenance, creation and updates to catalogs. Individual will support domestic and international company catalog data analytics initiatives for vehicle application parts look-up. Assists with the integration of new data sets that will allow the look-up and sale of products. Supports all technology development as needed for data models. Supports business representatives to assist in implementing new business processes and systems impacted by catalog analytics.
The duties and responsibilities listed should not be considered all inclusive.
Position performance measures (kpi’s):
- Folder completion prior to established deadlines
- Catalog data accuracy
- Ensures accuracy of data through validation from multiple sources
- Supports the adherence of organizational standards.
- Assists with the order of data content, based on pre-defined specifications.
- Works with and follows up with internal and external contacts to gather and/or supply additional data.
- Maintains catalog system on an ongoing, daily basis providing continuous data updates.
- Assists all business teams with the delivery of asset data to meet New Item announce dates.
- All other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required.
- Associates degree a plus.
- Must be self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Knowledge of automotive parts a plus
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word)
- Good external and internal customer service skills.
- Strong abilities in data exploration, data manipulation, and data visualization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.