- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Automation Sales Engineer
Motion Ai, formerly Axis is looking for top talent. Our teams of automation experts assist manufacturers with their automation challenges, employing technologies such as servo systems, robotic arms, machine vision systems and other industrial automation. We provide solutions ranging from component level OEM products, automation sub-assemblies, through turnkey motion systems. We are living in the age of automation there has never been a more exciting time to be involved in this fast-paced growing industry!
- Demonstrate expertise in automation technology in discussions with customers, leverage training on a wide variety of products including motion control systems, robots, vision systems and more.
- Work with customers to guide them through the automation technology selection process, helping to choose products that fit their application needs
- Travel to customers on sales calls for new applications, providing technical expertise to help win business
- Prepare quotations, with either direct or indirect customer interaction
- Qualify all sales leads by discussing individual automation needs with clients by phone and email. Record and follow up on sales interactions with customers.
- Create proof-of-concept demonstrations of Axis New England's solutions to meet customer's application challenges
- Provide technical support to customers for both new and existing applications.
- Maintain customer sales activity by keeping close to new activity
Job Skills and Requirements
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical understanding of mechanics, electronics, robotics and controls products that Axis New England represents
- Highly motivated and effective with arranging meetings and presenting to individuals and groups
- Solid multi-tasking skills and ability to perform in a fast paced and technically challenging work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Field
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.