Account Representative / Impact Player
Motion Industries' salespeople provide the highest levels of customer relationships. Our Account Representatives (Outside Sales)/Impact Players are experienced sales professionals who represent the Company with the knowledge and skills to provide customer needs. Whether introducing new products and service solutions, demonstrating the differentiating competencies, or opening and developing new accounts, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Ensure customer relationships are positive and deep within all accounts
- Create materials for and conduct sales presentations to customers
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure customer service requirements are met
- May be required to be on-call nights or weekends, depending on need
- Generate new business with new or existing customers
- Ensure technical requirements for the customer are met
- Assist with on-site troubleshooting of customers' concerns
- Routinely interacts face-to-face with customers to foster strong relationships and maintain satisfaction; may handle customer returns
- Work with local customers to identify, quote, engineer, and close product and solution sales
- Provide technical support as required
- Work with Branch Manager to provide business planning to reach product and sales goals
- Work with and coordinate vendor resources to build relationships and support sales
- Personally accountable for time allocation and priorities to reach goals and applying efforts to high ROI opportunities
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers.
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reliable, organized, detailed and focused
- Industry and sales experience
- Moderate computer skills, including communicating internally and externally via email
- Work experience in Microsoft Office; proficiency in Excel
- Ability to multitask and manage time well
- Knowledge of supply chain systems
- Knowledge of industrial products: power transmission, hydraulic, pneumatic and mill supply
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.