Recruiting Systems Analyst
We are looking for a Recruiting Systems Analyst to manage and administer all recruiting and onboarding systems for the organization. You will be responsible for driving technical projects to enable the organization’s ability to attract and onboard top talent. Your passion for the candidate experience and ability to analyze and interpret recruiting data drives you to make suggestions and recommendations to continually improve our recruiting and onboarding processes. You have ideas around how to find, attract, and acquire talent in an increasingly competitive environment. This role resides in the HR Shared Service Center and reports directly to the Recruiting and Onboarding Operations Manager.
Work from home up to 3 days each week!
- Provide support for the company’s Jobvite applicant tracking system (ATS), Silk Road/RedCarpet onboarding system, and background check and drug test platforms
- Lead recruiting and onboarding system implementation projects
- Work cross-functionally to resolve issues and lead process redesigns
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements for new integrations, workflows, or automation
- Design, document, and maintain system processes – Determine and document user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects
- Function as level 3 support in systems and processes – troubleshoot system issues and escalate to HRIS or vendors, as necessary
- Lead continuous process improvement activities – improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications to improve the centralized onboarding process
- Partner with reporting analyst to deliver reports and analysis on recruiting, onboarding, and compliance metrics
- Liaise with vendors to roll out new initiatives or resolve issues
- Experience: 2+ years in the recruiting and onboarding space, preferably in centralized, shared services functions
- Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel, vendor management, project management, presentation, process documentation, data analysis, interpersonal savvy, written and verbal communication, Lean Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies preferred
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.