Associate District Manager
Imagine being able to use your automotive expertise and/or retail management experience to lead one of NAPA 60 districts nationwide, as the dominant parts suppliers in the marketplace. If this sounds like you, NAPA is looking for an energetic Associate District Manager (ADM) to join our team who has a passion for excellence, leadership and customer service. This is a rigorous, 12-month training program designed to give the right candidate the experience and exposure to the NAPA system and our industry to support quick movement into a District Management position with NAPA Auto Parts. Our dynamic program offers the extensive support to lead and guide you through all aspects of our store and distribution business including:
- Customer Care
- Store Management
- Operations Management
- Human Resources
The ideal ADM candidate:
- Has a passion and excitement for building and sustaining relationships
- Willing to be a part of a 12-month dynamic and supportive trainee program
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Is goal-oriented and ambitious with an appetite to learn and grow
What You’ll Need:
- 1 to 3 years multi-site retail management experience, or readiness to shift out of automotive aftermarket store management and move into the next career level
- Must be able to relocate upon completion of program
- Four-year bachelor’s degree preferred
- Automotive Background
- Experience with tracking, analyzing and managing business results
- Knowledge and aptitude for using and interpreting financial reports and data
- Effective influencer and negotiator with customers, peers, employees, and all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks with strong organization and time-management skills
How we support you in the ADM role:
While the program is largely designed to be self-managed, ADMs are assigned a coach who is responsible for partnering with them throughout the program. The ADM is provided with a comprehensive list of business processes, experiences, and training that will be completed throughout the 12-month program. ADM and Coach establish a monthly plan to ensure that the ADM is involved in all critical aspects of our business. Often ADMs are pulled into projects and special assignments that inevitably boost their learning.
Why NAPA is the right place for you:
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a family feel
- Company Culture that works hard, yet takes care of employees
- Opportunity for accessing multiple career paths, ongoing development, with support from leaders and your team
This position may involve some travel.
Additional information for you:
NAPA has great careers for people with all backgrounds and interests. So if after reading this, you don't think that it is the perfect fit for you, check out a few of our cool day in the life career videos from our awesome employees by visiting NAPAautojobs.com. While on our career site, check out the list of the many other diverse roles we have as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
GPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals. GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC’s policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.