Class Puller (Retail)
Assist District Office with the main focus on handling of classified inventory requested by Headquarters to be returned to the DC Warehouse and any other duties assigned by management. The Puller will generate and print the return classification pull list report. They will also pull products from the pull list report and place on an organized and appropriate skid which is labeled by three different DC warehouse zones. The Puller will have direct involvement with new store set-up and store closures, and will be responsible for appropriating product return when applicable.
- Verifies shipments for inventory accuracy.
- Accurately completes and turns all paperwork relating to class returns.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes up to 60 pounds.
- Properly shrinkwrap and label skids for the appropriate location.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Capable of operating TAMS Classification program and reporting.
- Editing or adding inventory to class session via TAMS from pull list generated.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.