Distribution Center Returns Specialist
We are a Parts Store and SO much more and we are looking for even more great talent to join our NAPA family in our NAPA Distribution Center as a Distribution Center Returns Specialist. We have lots of parts/products available to our customers and this role as a Distribution Center Returns Specialist plays a major part in processing returns of our products and providing an amazing customer service experience for our customers!
What you’ll be doing:
- Prepares and ships back to the vendor all labor claims.
- Receives, prepares packing slips for, and ships to repair depot all repair and returns.
- Checks DC stock, receives for jobbers, accumulates and creates claims & ships back to vendor all recall merchandise.
- Notifies factory representatives and ships out change over merchandise.
- Answers questions from stores regarding warranties, rejections, repairs & returns & labor claims.
- Accumulates, palletizes, and ships out defectives and rejections.
- Checks in, creates claims for, and ships back claims to vendors for chemical defectives.
- Keeps chemicals (red label) in one area and keeps records for give away.
- Transfers DC and vendor defective and damaged merchandise to stock correction area.
This is the right opportunity for you if:
- Genuinely enjoy working in warehouse environments with a team that makes a difference
- Love the hustle – Our warehouses are busy, yet fun places!
- Want to join a team where you can learn and grow your career – the opportunities are endless at NAPA!
- Have availability to work between the hours of 7AM-8PM M-F with occasional weekend work
What you’ll need:
- Detail minded, self-directed have great communication and awesome follow up
- Customer focused – we need someone who is focused on outstanding customer service interactions (written, on phone, and in person)
- Basic computer skills – you do not need to be a programmer, but we do need someone who is comfortable working through various systems including using excel at times.
- Certification in forklift operations.
- Capable of lifting and moving merchandise of up to 60 lbs.
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels and other heavy equipment using moving. aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies hydraulic lifts.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers (both visually and aurally) and remembering their sequence.
- Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary
- Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift
What’s in it for you:
- Awesome people and brand
- Competitive Pay
- Outstanding health benefits and 401K
- Stable company. Fortune 200 with a “family” feel
- A Culture of promotion from within, using your creativity, finding solutions/fixes, and where no 2 days or career paths are the same!
- Great training, and ongoing development with support from multiple leaders/your team
- Monday through Friday 8 – 5pm with a pay range of 13.35 – 17.10
Please apply if you think this is a great fit for you and will be in touch! If you decide that this role is not for you, please check out some of our other great careers by visiting NAPAautojobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.