- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Integro Technologies, the vision excellence center for Motion Ai, is a leading turnkey machine vision system integration and machine building company. Integro provides engineered solution throughout North America and to international clients for global system deployments. Integro Technologies designs and develops custom machine vision, ID, deep learning (DL/AI), robotics, and logistics solutions utilizing a range of components including high resolution cameras, machine vision sensors, image formation systems, material handling, robotics, and 3D vision system applications for automated quality control checks, 3D surface inspection, defect detection, classification, gauging, batch sorting, VGR, ID, optical character recognition, and more. For additional application solution example please visit www.integro-tech.com.
Control Engineers are responsible for developing customized turnkey PLC, robotic, and material handling systems for a wide range of industries integrating 3D & 2D machine vision solution and auxiliary devices working with a team of automation professionals.
- Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, and other PLC Programming
- Industrial automation knowledge including PLC, Servo Drives, VFDs, Sensors, Material Handling Systems, Robotics, Lasers, Auxiliary sensors, hardware, and software.
- Ability to read and update electrical schematics using SolidWorks Electrical and/or electrical CAD packages.
- Mechanical Aptitude is a plus and must have potential to be developed by candidate
- Ability to work on a professional team with a willingness to learn and grow with the company.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
- Work as a member of a design team, cooperating with Integro management in an effective manner to perform engineering work of a high quality, with no errors.
- Prepare and submit reports as required to keep management updated on project status.
- Maintain and continually improve technical and professional abilities described above and required to perform assigned tasks.
- 20% Domestic and International Travel
Licenses & Certifications:
- Professional Management Professional (PMP) Certification or working towards this accreditation. Working industrial experience can be substituted in place of this accreditation.
- Professional Certifications a Plus
- A3 Certified Vision Professional (CVP)
- A3 Certified Motion Control Professional (MCP)
- A3 Certified Robotics Integration Professional (RIA)
- Control System Integrator Certification Association (CSIA)
- BS/MS in Electrical, Mechanical (Controls Emphasis), or Mechatronic Engineering
- Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage,
- 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.