- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Data Integration Manager
The Manager of Data Integration is responsible for the design, development,
implementation and support of extract, transform, load (ETL) processes and standards
across Motion. This role works with technical and business stakeholders to coordinate
and improve the delivery of integration services and features.
• Leads a development team to design, build and maintain data pipelines.
• Works with internal and external business partners to determine integration goals.
• Actively participates in the design and architecture process for data integration.
• Pursues opportunities to improve overall integration practices and policies.
• Mentors team members and contributes to building a strong engineering culture.
• Prepares and maintains project plans for review by project sponsors and IT Executives.
• Manages staff and completes performance reviews for direct reports.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related field
and five (5) or more years of related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Demonstrated knowledge in database design and ETL/ELT techniques.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Customer-first and results-oriented mindset.
• Proficient with Structured Query Language (SQL).
• Exposure to web services and data warehousing.
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or Informatica a plus.
• Experience with cloud solutions a plus.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.