Bilingual Help Desk Analyst
Corporate Help Desk Analyst
Motion Industries is seeking a qualified and motivated Bilingual candidate to provide a high level of customer service and communication. This opportunity is a great introduction to a multi-national company with over 550 locations in North America. A Help Desk Analyst professionally represents Motion Industries, and is a first response provider to our customers. Help Desk works by assisting business operations and providing quick solutions to questions from the field. We are looking for a qualified individual to join our team located in Birmingham Alabama. This candidate will be responsible for accurate information to our customers when providing information on multiple Motion Systems. Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Provide a high level of customer service with internal and external customers
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Work with IT Departments to enhance current and future Motion Systems
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Communicate efficiently with other departments to provide solutions
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Support implementation and on-going Management system updates
- Ability to speak Spanish / French is required.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Some college or certifications helpful but not needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.