- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Under general supervision, the E-Business Analyst ensures our customers, suppliers, and internal employees are able to seamlessly exchange business-critical information through business integration. This role identifies, diagnoses, and supports internal and external customers with any issues related to electronic data interchange. Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Provides technical advice and guidance related to problems involving user interface, browser, and supporting software.
- Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms.
- Performs root cause support analysis to eliminate repetitive support issues.
- Manages order routing and error processing.
- Assists all system users to resolve problems and ensure that standards for quality and quantity of work are met and to identify needs.
- Maintains electronic account transaction activities.
- Tests new features of the system as implemented to verify accuracy of function-specific procedures.
- Communicates with internal and external customers related to projects, functionality, implementations and changes to business rules/document processing due to E-Business integrations.
- Ensuring the accuracy of information entered into the system and testing new features of the system as they are implemented to verify accuracy of function-specific procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree or two (2) to four(4) years of experience or an equivalent combination.
- Knowledge of Motion products and Motion websites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate information verbally, visually, and in written format across at all levels of the company.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic IT application analytical skills.
- Ability to coordinate tasks and priorities across multiple projects.
- General knowledge of eBusiness daily activities.
- Knowledge of EDI and/or XML.
- Knowledge of SAP Ariba and/or Coupa preferred.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.