- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Motion Service Technicians provide the highest levels of mechanical service and product repair to meet the needs of our customers. Whether repairing and installing conveyor belts or repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, we cater to the needs of our customers to keep their industry in motion.
- Install, splice, and repair conveyor belts at the customers' locations
- Repair or replace motors, bearings, pulleys, and other related items
- Use welding, schematic reading, tube bending, repair shop experience, and field service experience to make accurate and timely repairs
- Experienced in conveyor belt splicing, repair, installation, and mechanical repair
- High mechanical intelligence
- Welding experience
- Machinist experience
- Experience in Industrial Maintenance required
- Repair Shop and Field Service experience
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Valid Driver's License is required
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare
coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.