- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Corporate Account Development Manager
The Corporate Account Development Manager (CADM) delivers new contract business and supports existing account penetration. The CADM follows up on leads generated by a variety of sources and actively engages the customer, taking them from introduction to closing and implementation. Motion offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
This is position can be located anywhere in the Southeast Region of the US.
- Identifies and qualifies customers/prospects who have the potential to exceed $1M in annual revenue and are focused on a value based buying culture.
- Aggressively identifies opportunities for disruption, penetratation and/or creating new demand.
- Shifts from competing in the market to making our competition irrelevant through our robust value proposition and the ability to present one's self as a solution provider.
- Identifies and builds strategies to disrupt prospects through the leveraging of our diverse competitive advantages.
- Facilitates and tailors the value proposition offered by Motion to each potential customer.
- Communicates how Motion delivers unique and relevant value to all members of the decision-making team and clearly articulates how it will positively impact their cost to produce.
- Fosters an environment of active communication creating a shared strategy by working with and through our internal organization and field teams ensuring we complement each other in the market.
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to build a repository of knowledge to clearly communicate with all internal stakeholders, as well as document customer critical information. Utilizes CRM system to document pipeline/funnel with key stages of the sales cycle and milestones, as well as blue-print the buying decision journey.
- Utilizes marketing, industry and internal data to support strategies and how to approach each customer/prospect as a unique opportunity.
- Establishes a clear, long-term strategy of account ownership with respective customers/prospects and internal teams to complement a seamless transition to the supporting Corporate Account Manager (CAM).
- Remains actively engaged with the CAM and customer to deliver maximum value in year one of the agreement and fostering a long-term mutually beneficial relationship.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and five (5) years of related sales experience or an equivalent combination.
- Ability to travel 25% minimum
- Ability to ask open-ended questions to better understand the customer's/prospect's perception of problems and how they value solutions.
- Ability to develop and maintain meaningful customer relationships.
- Ability to effectively research industries and markets.
- Ability to inspire new ideas and perspectives to key decision makers.
- Excellent team working skills.
- Exceptional presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization skills to set strategy and priorities.
- Proactive and the ability to work under stressful and uncertain environments.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.