Duties and Responsibilities:
- Should have experience in designing modular, reusable components and flexible framework
- Working along with the Product Owner & Operations Team and coordinating for smooth delivery aligned with business requirements
- Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects
- Design, build, test, deploy and maintain RPA solutions.
- Participate in process reviews to ensure the highest level of process understanding prior to automation
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Provide technical solutions, effort estimation, define delivery strategy and plans
- Evaluate completeness and correctness of final process design
- Work with a team of developers through project completion
- Work multiple RPA development projects simultaneously
- Assess automation opportunities from technical perspective and prioritize proposed solutions.
- Perform detailed estimations of proposed automation process opportunities
- Define complexity of a process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery
- Developing new RPA solutions with a focus on leveraging/creating reusable components
- Working with Business Analyst and SME for process identification and feasibility analysis
- From a programming viewpoint configuring new Blue Prism objects and processes. Along with that, they are responsible for maintaining the code base developed by other developers
- Communicating with Blue Prism product support team on software related issues, suggesting in case of any improvements and seeking advice from other users in the Blue Prism community
- Attending meetings for the process development and problems identified with the solution
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability as they frequently need to interact with stakeholders
- Solving complex automation scenarios through our existing automation toolset
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in RPA using BluePrism 6.7 or above
- 3+ of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- Finance Automation
- Experience with Interact, Decipher and/or HUB modules
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server
- BluePrism Certification
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.