Director - Creative Marketing
Director – Creative Marketing
The Creative Director is responsible for driving the corporate brand and graphics strategy. In addition to strategy, the position provides high-level project oversight, and empowers creative team members by helping to create innovative design solutions across multiple projects, brands, and media. The Director leads the customer experience through powerful brand storytelling and graphic design principles while executing across multiple channels and design style. Must have a strong understanding of collaboration with the creative, marketing, research, and product teams. Innovation and creativity are key in implementing and managing the overall creative marketing strategy. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Translates company and marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Leads and directs the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral.
- Works cross functionally across many project teams.
- Develops self-serving references and processes to facilitate scaling marketing reach.
- Uses data and insights to inspire new directions and processes.
- Ensures visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and ten (10) or more years of related experience or the equivalent combination.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Proven graphic design experience.
- Ability to see a project through from conception to delivery.
- Ability to lead, collaborate and act as an integral part of a fast-paced creative team. A true team player focused on building the company and our culture.
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver) and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills. Team player mentality. Great interpersonal and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.