- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
Corporate Account Manager
The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) position supervises, mentors, and trains Team Members who assist with on-site visitations and presentations to cater to the needs of our customers as a major part of keeping their industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Supports the Strategic Account Managers with all assigned accounts.
- Participates with Strategic Account Managers at customer on-site visitations and presentations.
- Manages, supervises, mentors, and trains employees who perform support tasks.
- Creates presentations for implementing a contract.
- Tracks and reports performance data.
- Accumulates and manages cost savings documentation.
- Provides timely responses to branches and other management account inquiries and projects.
- Travel throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and three (3) to five (5) years of related sales experience or an equivalent combination.
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and ability to complete projects on time.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High-level math skills.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Positive attitude, high energy level, & strong desire to interact directly with customers.
- High comfort level making presentations.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.