System Security Analyst
The System Security Analyst troubleshoots security related issues to mainframe, eCOS, inMotion, inMotion, and Supplier inMotion. The System Security Analyst handles all security questions in the form of Service Now Tickets, incoming forms, and calls. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Answers incoming calls from external and internal customers on the hot line and main number.
- Utilizes LAN & Windows to process new hire requests.
- Ensures all changes regarding new hires, terminations, class changes, status changes, name changes, and password updates are set up or deleted as appropriate.
- Maintains the integrated sites & consignment screens.
- Handles all of the branch requests through PeopleSoft and BiTools Software.
- Controls all access of inMotion on the customer side and on the employee side.
- Sets up all incoming inMotion registration thru WB84 and maintains National MI.com accounts- (US, Canada, and Mexico).
- Sets test id's up for the eCommerce department and help desk.
- Manually sets up, deletes, and controls all access to the Supplier Portal and Supplier inMotion registrations.
- Sets up access for all Quality - O, Z & G, and C - production within the company.
- Adds, removes, and tests all functions of eCOS.
- Creates, maintains, and rolls out all eCOS profiles.
- Audits and files all incoming forms, new branch set ups, acquisitions, closures, mergers.
- Creates the following monthly and quarterly reports: inactive report, WMS report, MRO Inactive & duplicate report, Expire Report, and Daily Violation Report.
- Processes a daily report containing new hires, terminations, classification changes, status changes, and name changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong customer service, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with MS Office, Service Now, and a working knowledge of COS, and eCOS.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision while supporting a team environment.
- Willing to take on challenging projects.
- Audit knowledge is helpful but not required.
- Branch or call center experience is a plus.
- Typically requires a high school diploma or GED.
Where permitted by applicable law, successful applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start date. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment, subject to an approved accommodation, and proof of vaccination will be required on or prior to start date.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.