Marketing Manager- Strategic CRM/Long-Term Loyalty and Communications
Seeking an experienced integrated marketing professional focused on CRM and Communications to join our team. The primary focus of the position will be elevating the customer experience through consumer touchpoints such as the NAPA Rewards loyalty program and other larger CRM strategic plans. As we build our department and expand internal communication and external Public Relations programming, this person will also be instrumental in overseeing and executing those efforts.
The ideal candidate will instill a guest-centric mentality and identify innovative ways to connect with NAPA AUTO PARTS core consumers in a personalized and meaningful way. He/She will be responsible for helping to develop and optimize a multi-channel CRM and Communications annual plan designed to drive acquisition, engagement and retention while building loyalty with personalized, targeted, and relevant marketing at every stage of the journey.
The ideal candidate has experience in loyalty, email marketing, SMS, analytics and internal communications and external Public Relations.. This role is critical to our continued growth and will partner across many cross-functional teams such as eCommerce, Category Management, stores and IT, etc. to drive customer engagement, nurture high-value customer relationships, facilitate omni/multi-channel customer journeys, and build a robust NAPA community. Looking for an optimistic and self-motivated individual with a collaborative, can-do attitude who proactively identifies opportunities grounded in the business needs, objectives and vision.
Position Performance Measures:
Grow revenue in key channels SMS, email, Loyalty- NAPA Rewards (in store and online)
- Increase contactable Rewards database
- Grow SMS database and increase communication w/ customers
- Foster relationships w/ internal stakeholders
- Develop annual PR plan and oversee programming with new PR agency partner.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Assist in overseeing marketing efforts across key touch points including email, loyalty platform, SMS, internal communications, and public relations.
- Liaise between internal groups.
- Manage projects and programs across internal and agency partners.
- Implement the NAPA Rewards loyalty program roadmap.
- Drive initiatives end-to-end that increase customer engagement, retention, and lifetime value.
- Identify customer needs and develop compelling value propositions that drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Create ways to incorporate the NAPA Rewards programs within our CRM plans; analyze and share loyalty insights for future strategy and execution.
- Plan and direct the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stakeholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments
- Write and edit organizational materials, including employee communication and other content for external audiences.
- Develop and execute a measurable PR plan in partnership with PR Agency.
- Respond to media requests.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Draft press releases and prepare information for the media to promote key initiatives.
- Collaborate with agency partners to identify trends and potential marketing opportunities to drive conversation on social channels or in the media.
- Collaborate with partners and cross-functional stakeholders to improve the customer experience across all channels to drive incremental purchase behavior.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional analytical, problem identification, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Friendly attitude in the face of adversity.
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- 5-7 years of experience of project management, multi-channel loyalty and internal communications and PR experience preferred.
- Leader with a growth mindset; demonstrates curiosity, innovation, inclusiveness, grit, flexibility and willingness to give and receive actionable feedback for personal development.
- Confidence in developing and executing lifecycle marketing strategies and communications for all CRM touchpoints
- Prior experience in partnering with analytics teams to develop and act upon project KPIs and analytics.
- Self-starter personality who can operate with minimal supervision.
- Expertise in digital platforms (email, loyalty, social) and channels including best practices to drive business results.
- Strong detail orientation, ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work well under tight timelines.
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to communicate complex topics to a variety of experience levels.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative setting; capability to work in concert with relevant stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising, required
- Travel 25%.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.