Customer Service Representative (Full-Time)
To assist the customer with questions, accurate data entry for invoicing and credits and maintaining accurate files.
Hourly Pay Rate: $15.37/hr
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Heavy phone use to answer customer inquiries and to accept and process orders via computer, from our customers with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and courtesy.
- Requires a significant amount of computer data entry and navigation.
- The ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service is a must.
- Occasional sorting and filing of company documents.
- Research product shortages of customer orders from the previous day's shipments submit documentation to management.
- Inquire, research and provide customer feedback on the status of customer orders, invoices and return authorizations.
- Create return authorizations for items returned or shorted.
- Create and expedite " rush" orders (will calls) in a timely manner.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Order processing systems.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand walk and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
- occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- System Requirements: PkMS menu DCAMENU60
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.