Automation Fulfillment Specialist - Chicagoland
This position covers the Chicagoland region and can be based out of any area of Chicagoland.
Automation Fulfillment Specialist
Under general supervision, develops proposals and assesses customer needs in order to recommend appropriate automation products and services. May customize product in order to meet client requirements. Provides technical support to clients after the sale of the product and troubleshoots technical problems. Visits clients in order to present company's products/services. Has working technical knowledge of all phases of warehouse automation.
Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k), tuition, reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Prepares and conducts technical sales briefings for customer and company representatives.
- Researches customer technical specifications and estimates the costs, resources, time, and technical requirements of modifying, configuring, and installing the product or solution.
- Leads post-sale automation product configuration and designs custom solutions in accordance with customer specifications.
- Diagnoses malfunctions of complex devices/equipment/systems and directs/oversees repair work.
- Conducts technical user training and product briefings with customers, vendors, and company representatives.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in engineering or a related technical field and 0-3 years of related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.