- Automotive Group
- Industrial Group
- Career Areas
- Working Here
- Social Impact
- Students & Grads
The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist the Digital Marketing Manager with projects concerning both internal and external digital initiatives and communications. The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver on marketing initiatives to support the expansion and growth of Motion Industries services and products. This role requires proficiency in email marketing, graphics, web advertising, and social media.
• Manages multi-channel campaigns in our marketing automation platform Adobe Campaign.
• Assisting with Motion Industries' email, social, and web marketing campaigns from start-to-finish.
• Tracks the success of all Motion Industries' campaigns using reporting on proper KPIs for email, social, and web.
• Establishes a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various criteria.
• Manages email list hygiene by maintaining good IP reputations for different ISPs.
• Writes content for successful social media campaigns, manages social media advertisements, and has a solid understanding of social media marketing.
• Crafts and develops email marketing campaigns including automated messaging and drip campaigns.
• Works with a team to craft digital campaigns to target new customers and generate business with existing clients.
• Makes updates to Motion Industries Knowledge Links blog sites.
• Monitors and develops new A/B testing initiatives on the web, email, and social media campaigns.
• Helps with new digital initiatives.
• Covers social media for various company events and community givebacks.
• Proofs and writes scripts for product demonstration videos.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Typically requires a bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Advertising with three (3) to (5) years of experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
• HTML, HTML5, CSS knowledge is preferred.
• Deep understanding of digital marketing.
• Ability to organize multiple overlapping projects.
• Ability to prioritize areas of responsibility.
• Motivated self-starter who is capable of working both individually and with a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office.
• Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
• Detail oriented but able to work within a strategic plan.
• Ability to learn from analytics and suggest improvements.
• Knowledge and ability to pull audiences and segmentation to increase campaign effectiveness.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.