Temporary Customer Care Representative
We are currently looking for a Temporary Customer Care Representative for a temporary need we have at our Cleveland location. The Customer Care Representative I is responsible for learning all aspects of the sales and Customer Care process so as to provide support and assistance to the primary Customer Care Team members. smartclick
- Responding to and managing customer related issues including order entry, processing incoming electronic orders, expediting, maintaining customer accounts, source products and pricing, maintaining customer scheduled orders.
- Provide feedback to management and production regarding customer needs and concerns.
- Provide support to office personnel.
- General Office duties.
- Proficient in MS Office
- SAP Business Software a plus
- Requires an Associate's degree in related business field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Internet savvy
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Able to work in a team environment and fulfilling objectives with minimum direct supervision
- Innovative, proactive and self-directed
- Able to focus on goals and develop a work plan that produces desired results
- Limited travel as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.